There could be a couple of reasons why your company or a ticker symbol is not appearing.
1. We only cover the exchanges of the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore and India. (See complete details)
2. We currently don't cover funds, indexes and some ETFs. We will be adding more of these types of entities in the future for the purposes of tracking in your portfolio.
3. During an Analysis update a company may not be accessible temporarily but will reappear after the update is completed. We suggest that you clear your browser's cache then try accessing it again at a later time.
4. If a stock has been delisted or it has no trading activity for the past 30days.
5. If the company has changed its name or ticker symbol.